To get legal wedding in Bali and Lombok, every couple should have both Religious and Civil Ceremonies. … Indonesia’s authorities require all foreigners whom wish to get legal wedding in Bali to get CNI (Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage).
How can a foreigner get married in Bali Indonesia?
To get legally married in Bali you are required to have both a religious and legal ceremony (excepting Muslim couples). The religious ceremony and the legal ceremony must be held at the same location on the same day.
Can 2 foreigners get married in Indonesia?
Indonesian authorities require that all non-Indonesian citizens obtain a Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage from their embassy prior to conducting the marriage ceremony in Indonesia. … Tax receipt or proof of tax settled (for foreigner who works in Indonesia)
What documents do you need to get married in Bali?
- Certificate of the religious marriage;
- Passport for foreign citizens, or KTP (Identity card) for Indonesian citizens;
- Certified birth certificate;
- Certified divorce decree (absolute) or death certificates regarding the termination of all previous marriages;
How do I get married in Bali?
Getting hitched in Bali? Here are the top 7 things to consider when planning your Big Day in paradise
- Get creative & go for a villa venue. …
- Choose a season & don’t be afraid of rain. …
- Make it legal or settle for a symbolic ceremony. …
- Call in the experts & find the right wedding planner. …
- Begin with the basics & add as you go.
Can you elope in Bali?
Bali has many locations for eloping, from the stunning waterfalls, beaches, and resorts. You don’t need to worry if you wanted to elope in public spaces like waterfalls and beaches as you could hire the spaces for 2 hours privately!
How can I marry an Indonesian girl in India?
A single-status affidavit signed by both parties. In case one of the parties has married previously, the Divorce Decree (for divorcees) or Certificate of Death (for widowed) is necessary. Address proof and passport size photographs. Adequate documentary evidence of 30-day residence in India.
What are the rules for getting married?
To get married in NSW you must:
- not be married to someone else.
- not be marrying a parent, grandparent, child, grandchild or sibling (brother or sister)
- be at least 18 years of age, unless a person aged between 16 and 18 years of age has court approval to marry.
- understand what marriage means and freely consent to marrying.
Can two tourists get married in us?
The short answer is: yes, you can get married in the US while on a B-1/B-2 tourist visa or on a visa waiver program. There is nothing in the regulations that say individuals who are in the US as visitors cannot get married.
Can an American marry an Indonesian?
The U.S. government has no record of marriages that occur outside of the U.S. Indonesian authorities require all non-Indonesian citizens to obtain a Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage from their Embassy prior to marriage in Indonesia.
Is it cheaper to get married in Bali?
Bali’s is cheap but it isn’t that cheap. Sure your going to get more bang for your wedding dollar in Bali (especially if you have ever planned a wedding in Australia) but be prepared to pay for quality. … If you know your budget expect to have wedding based on that budget.
Is getting married in Bali legal in Australia?
In order for an Australian citizen (or a permanent resident who is domiciled in Australia) to marry in Bali or NTB, it is necessary to make an application at the Consulate for a Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage. … In most cases the certificate can be processed on the same day.
How can I get married in Thailand?
1. Contact the Amphur (Thai district office) where you intend to be married to find out what is required of you and your fiancé to be married within that respective district. 2. Most Ampurs require you obtain a notarized marriage/divorce affidavit from the U.S. Embassy Bangkok, or Consulate General Chiang Mai.