What can I write in my best friend’s wedding card?
Wedding Wishes For a Good Friend
- I am so happy to call you both my friends. …
- May you bring each other much joy as your friendship has brought to me.
- I am excited for you to create beautiful memories together!
- Wishing you beautiful souls never-ending love and the happiest life together.
- I knew you two were meant to be!
What do you say to a friend on her wedding day?
Congratulations to two of the most wonderful people I know! My very best wishes to you two on your wedding day, my dear friends. I hope not only for a great day but that your life to follow will also be filled with unending joy, happiness, and lots of love. Love is always multiplied when shared by a loving couple.
How much money do I put in a wedding card?
An easy rule of thumb is to stay within the average range of $75 to $200, but you can adjust the exact amount based on your personal finances, as well as your relationship with the couple.
What is a good wedding message?
Formal Wedding Wishes
Examples: “Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.” “Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.” “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.”
How do you write a congratulations message?
General Congratulations Messages and Words of Congratulation
- “Congratulations to you, and wishing you even more success in the future.”
- “I couldn’t be happier for you, or more proud. …
- “When everyone else said it couldn’t be done, you showed the opposite to be true. …
- “Enjoy the success you have worked so hard to achieve.
Do you say congratulations for a wedding?
“Congratulations” is often the basic message people want to express when they sign a wedding card. It’s like a supportive pat on the back, and it’s easy to say even when you’ve never met one half of the marrying couple.