For me, the difference between the two is that, in “happy married life,” the adjective is describing “life,” whereas in “happily married life,” the adverb is describing “married.” (Pretty much what lingobingo said.)
How do you say happy married?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- Best wishes!
- We’re/I’m so happy for you!
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness.
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
- Wishing you the best today and always.
- So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Wishing you fulfillment of every dream!
What do you mean by happily married?
1. “A happy marriage is being happy with what you’ve got, rather than expecting your marriage to be a certain way,” says one married woman. “Being content and grateful for what you have, instead of constantly trying to live up to some unrealistic standard set by movies and romance novels, is real happiness.”
What we can say instead of happy married life?
Formal Wedding Wishes
Examples: “Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.” “Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.” “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.”
What do you say to the bride and groom?
You can stick with for elegant and traditional wording, like “Warmest congratulations to the bride and groom,” or “Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love.” Alternatively, you can go for more casual vibes, like, “So happy for you!” or “Best wishes!”
What are the good reasons to get married?
10 reasons to get married
- You make more money. Yep, it’s true! …
- Improve your longevity. …
- Share your worries. …
- Silent communication. …
- Build that family tree. …
- Improve your life. …
- You gain new friends. …
- You’ll never go on another awkward date.
What is a bad marriage?
Research shows that people in bad marriages usually have low self-esteem, struggle with anxiety and depression, and have a higher rate of illness than those who don’t. People feel sad and grieve when they decide to let go — but people who divorce do recover emotionally, and Cole says most find new relationships.
Are most married couples unhappy?
Feeling unhappy in a marriage is normal. All relationships have ups and downs, happy seasons and difficult seasons, agreements and disagreements. For most people, marriage is harder work than they anticipated, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t worth the investment.