How do you praise a wedding photographer?
We would like to say a massive thank you for the brilliant job you did on the wedding day. We are so glad we hired you and you will definitely be hearing from us in the future. The photos are amazing, you kept us really calm and relaxed, they are lovely natural photos as well as beautiful poses.
Do you tip wedding photographer?
Photographers, Videographers, Florists, and Wedding Coordinators. For people who own their own businesses, as many of these vendors do, tipping isn’t necessary. … For photographers, videographers, and florists who do not own their own businesses, tip $30 to $50; wedding coordinators should be given about $50 to $100.
What to say when reaching out to wedding photographers?
So the absolute essentials are:
- Both your names.
- Include your date.
- Tell them about your venue.
- Include your email address, your phone number and tell them a good time to call.
- Tell them about your wedding.
- If you are wanting bespoke, mention that.
- If you are on a budget, mention that.
How do you approach a photographer for assisting?
Look at their work, especially in magazines and other print media, and when you make contact tell them where you’ve seen it and why you like it. If you know what kind of work you want to do, assist photographers who do it; if you’re still trying to decide, mix it up. In the process, you may even find a mentor.
What to ask before hiring a photographer?
How to Hire a Product Photographer: 11 Questions You Need to Ask
- What type of equipment do you use? …
- How many photos can we expect to get? …
- Are you insured? …
- What’s your background and credentials? …
- Where can I see your portfolio? …
- What is your photographic style? …
- What does your fee include? …
- What is the turnaround time?
What are good questions to ask a photographer?
Seven Questions You Should Ask Every Accomplished Photographer
- How do you get the person, place or thing that is in front of the camera onto the film, chip or paper in just the way you want? …
- Which photographers influenced you, and how did they influence your thinking, photographing, and career path?
What should I ask my engagement photographer?
Questions to Ask Potential Engagement Photographers
- How long have you been in the business? …
- How would you describe your photography style?
- Do you shoot weddings, as well? …
- What is your rate? …
- Do you require a deposit?
- Do you have any location recommendations?
- Can we give you a list of some of the shots we want?