Rather than stating the specific amount of money given, you can just refer to the generous gift or gift card. Dear Nana, I’m so grateful for the generous gift card you gave me for my bridal shower.
How long do you have to write thank you notes for bridal shower?
Send your thank you notes within two weeks after the bridal shower. You’ll want to send your thanks as soon as you can after the shower, but with your busy wedding planning to-do’s anywhere up to two weeks after is acceptable to send your greeting.
What to write in a bridal shower thank you card for someone who didn’t attend?
For someone who couldn’t attend the bridal shower
Below is some bridal shower thank you wording for someone who did not attend. I am so sorry you couldn’t make it to the shower, but I am so appreciative of your gift. I hope you and your family are well. We missed seeing you this time, but send our best wishes!
How do you write a beautiful thank you note?
What to Write in a Thank You Note
- Open your card with a greeting that addresses your card recipient. …
- Write a thank you message to express your gratitude. …
- Add specific details to your thank you card. …
- Write a forward-looking statement. …
- Reiterate your thanks. …
- End with your regards.
How do you write a wedding appreciation letter?
Here are some other ways to say it:
- “We really appreciate…”;
- “[Brett] and I are so grateful for…”;
- “Your wedding gift means so much to us”;
- “We’re deeply thankful for…”
- “You really blessed us [by coming to the wedding/with your wonderful gift]”
- “Wow! …
- “It really warmed our hearts when we [opened the wedding photo book]”;
How do you write a thank you note examples?
- “You’re the best.”
- “I’m humbled and grateful.”
- “You knocked me off my feet!”
- “My heart is still smiling.”
- “Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure.”
- “Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.”
- “The banana bread was fabulous. You made my day.”
- “I’m touched beyond words.”
How do you thank a bridal shower host?
Example of Thank You Note for the Host or Hostess
Thank you for hosting such a fabulous bridal shower for me. All of your attention to detail, from the delicious food on the buffet to the fun party games, still makes me smile. I look forward to having you and your family over soon.
Can you combine shower and wedding thank you?
Make it a double. Even if you’re writing bridal shower gratitudes just before diving into your wedding thank-you notes, this is not a two-for-one situation. If there were two separate gifts, says Swann, there needs to be two separate cards.