To obtain your marriage license, both parties must appear in person before a Clerk at a Clark County Marriage Bureau location. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, and no nearer of kin than second cousins or cousins of half-blood, and not having a husband or wife living.
What documents do you need to get married in Vegas?
What Documents Do I Need to Get Married in Vegas?
- A valid, government issued photo ID for you and your fiancé.
- A credit or debit card to pay the $102 fee (cash, credit, or debit.)
- Internet access to apply for your Las Vegas marriage license online.
How can I legally get married in Las Vegas?
5 Steps for Getting Married in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Step 1: Make sure you are eligible to get married in Nevada. …
- Step 2: Apply for a marriage license in Clark County. …
- Step 3: Go to the Las Vegas Marriage License Bureau. …
- Step 4: Get married! …
- Step 5: Get a certified copy of the marriage certificate.
How long does it take to get a marriage license in Vegas?
After your ceremony, your minister has 10 days to file your marriage license with the Clark County Recorder’s Office. After those 10 days, you are able to use the Clark County Recorder’s Office website to order the proof of marriage. Normally, the license will be available for order soon after it has been recorded.
Can you get married in Vegas immediately?
Yes, you can receive your marriage license and get married the same day in Las Vegas. Click here to see the requirements for obtaining a marriage license. Nevada has no blood test or waiting period. The Marriage License Bureau is open from 8 a.m. to midnight, 365 days per year and does not take appointments.
How much does it cost to get married in Vegas 2020?
One of the reasons Las Vegas hosts 120,000 weddings each year is because it’s so easy to get a marriage license. The current cost of a marriage license in Nevada is $102.
How much does a Vegas wedding cost?
Vegas wedding costs vary depending on your needs and budget. Your price range can vary from $400 to $15,000.
Can you get married for free in Vegas?
Las Vegas wedding chapels have always been a tourist attraction, but during 2019 — you can get married in Vegas for FREE! Tropicana LV Weddings is celebrating love for all with FREE Vegas weddings for couples looking to exchange their vows in 2019.
Why is getting married in Vegas so easy?
Nevada marriage licenses are considered notoriously easy to get; there is no blood test or required waiting period. Las Vegas has streamlined the process further.
Where should I go after my wedding in Las Vegas?
After you get married in Vegas
- Stroll Vegas’ glittery streets. …
- Ride on the Linq High Roller. …
- Catch a Vegas show. …
- Two-some chocolate fix a must. …
- Walk through Caesars Palace Forum shops at sunset. …
- Escape to the Red Rock Canyon State Park. …
- Sway with the Fountains of Bellagio. …
- Live Romance at the Eiffel Tower Experience.
How much does it cost to get married at the Little White Chapel in Vegas?
The chapel fees range from $50-$95. Rates include a witness, religious or civil ceremony (Minister donation not included) and handling marriage documents post-ceremony. Flowers, photos, ceremony DVD, Elvis to serenade, gown and tuxedo rentals, etc.
Can I get a Marriage License online?
You can begin the application process to receive a Marriage License online via “City Clerk Online”. This will speed up the process which then must be completed in person at the Office of the City Clerk. … You must wait a full 24 hours before your Marriage Ceremony can be performed unless you obtain a Judicial Waiver.