Add your names, wedding date, start time and location on your website. You can also share announcements and logistics surrounding additional wedding events like welcome drinks or farewell brunch. Don’t forget to add an RSVP date (or online RSVP instructions) too.
How do I tell people about my wedding website?
How to Announce Your Wedding Website
- Create a Simple URL. …
- Activate the RSVP Page. …
- Mention Your Wedding Website on Save the Dates. …
- Include Your Wedding Website on Wedding Invitations. …
- Tell Guests Where to RSVP. …
- Share Your Wedding Website at the Engagement Party. …
- Get Your Wedding Party Involved. …
- Link to Your Wedding Registry.
What wedding party should say on wedding website?
How to Get Started With Writing Wedding Party Bios
- Keep the bios short, sweet, and reflective of your personality.
- Add humor, but keep the inside jokes and potentially – embarrassing details private.
- Maintain a light tone throughout.
- Use proper names so guests are clear about who you are talking about.
What do you use a wedding website for?
The primary purpose of the wedding website is to give guests a central hub where they may find information about your big day.
How do you introduce a wedding website?
- Welcome to our wedding website!
- Welcome to our wedding website – we’re so glad you’re here.
- Hi there, thanks for stopping by!
- Hi there, we’re so happy to have you here!
- Hello and welcome!
- Welcome to our wedding website – so glad you could make it!
How do you create a wedding party on the knot?
When you are in your dashboard go to your Wedding Website > Wedding Party. You will then be able to edit your party or your partner’s party.
Is the Knot wedding website private?
You can choose to have your Personal Wedding Web Page on The Knot (other than the first screen) password-protected. Otherwise, if not password protected, the general public will be able to view your entire Personal Wedding Web Page. …