What questions should you ask when viewing a wedding venue?
Questions to ask your wedding venue
- Is the venue available on the date you need it?
- How many guests can the banquet room accommodate?
- What are their wedding packages and what is included?
- What other events are going on at the venue on the same day?
How do you pick a wedding venue a checklist of things to consider?
Here’s How to Choose the Perfect Wedding Venue
- Talk to a Planner First.
- Choose a Venue That Aligns With Your Vision.
- Know Your Guest List.
- Remember Your Budget.
- Consider Your Guests’ Experience.
- Think About What Is Included.
- Stay True to Yourselves.
What should I ask my event venue?
Make sure your venue can provide the right refreshments and ask:
- Is there an on-site caterer?
- If so, what can the catering service provide? How much does it cost for their services? …
- Is there a fee for using an independent caterer?
- Does the venue have a list of exclusive suppliers?
How many weddings does a venue have per year?
A: We host about 30-35 weddings a year. Q: What do you think about the trend of nontraditional spaces as wedding venues? A: Current-day brides are looking for unique venues that are different from every wedding that they’ve ever attended such as [those in] country clubs, hotels, and botanical gardens.
Are wedding venue prices negotiable?
Don‘t be afraid to negotiate
However you choose to reduce your costs, you will still be spending a significant portion of your wedding budget on your wedding venue, so don’t feel bad about asking for discounts or complimentary extras. … Be confident in asking for discounts. If you don’t ask, you don’t get!
What are brides looking for in a venue?
The common thread is this: Couples want to feel comfortable that the venue they choose can provide them with the memories they’re dreaming of. Honesty, communication, and offering plenty of perks are the keys to becoming a winning venue for weddings.
How much does an average wedding venue cost?
Couples spend between $12,343 and $14,006 on average for their wedding venue, according to recent surveys of brides. This cost includes any general location fee as well as food, drinks and incidentals like tables, chairs and linens.
What is typically included in a wedding venue?
69 percent of venues do include tables and chairs, but with others, you’ll have to hire an outside rentals company to provide tables, chairs, china, flatware, linens, and more. Also, if you would like a wider range of rentals to choose from, consulting with a rentals company can be a good idea.
How do you ask for a party venue?
10 Questions to Ask Before Booking an Event Space
- How many people are on the guest list? …
- What is your budget? …
- What is the style of the event? …
- Are there any restrictions? …
- Can they deal with dietary restrictions? …
- What am I expected to bring? …
- Is there on-site parking? …
- What are the available hours for the event?
What should I ask at my final venue walkthrough?
Unsure exactly what to discuss? These are the must-ask questions every final venue walk-through should cover to tie up any loose ends.
- What time can we arrive with our wedding party? …
- What time can our vendors access the space and what time do they need to be out? …
- Can we go over the flow of the event?
How do you reach out to a venue?
Check out our recommendations below.
- Do be persistent. …
- Don’t be obnoxious. …
- Do your research. …
- Don’t contact through social media. …
- Do craft a solid inquiry. …
- Don’t waste anyone’s time. …
- Do see what else is on the calendar. …
- Don’t request a date that’s unavailable.