What to say to a couple getting married?
- Best wishes!
- We’re/I’m so happy for you!
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness.
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
- Wishing you the best today and always.
- So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Wishing you fulfillment of every dream!
How do you wish a blissful marriage?
Wishing you two the best of marital bliss and all the love and happiness in the world. Many congratulations on your marriage!! 46. Congratulations to the most beautiful couple.
What do you say to the bride and groom?
You can stick with for elegant and traditional wording, like “Warmest congratulations to the bride and groom,” or “Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love.” Alternatively, you can go for more casual vibes, like, “So happy for you!” or “Best wishes!”
Do you say congratulations for a wedding?
“Congratulations” is often the basic message people want to express when they sign a wedding card. It’s like a supportive pat on the back, and it’s easy to say even when you’ve never met one half of the marrying couple.
What’s the best marriage advice?
23 Damn Good Pieces of Marriage Advice
- Get on the Same Page. …
- Learn How to Move On From Arguments. …
- Laugh it Up. …
- Always Be Validating. …
- Stop Obsessing Over Who Wins. …
- Stay in Tune With Self-Care. …
- Pay Attention to the Little Things. …
- Give One Another Space. It’s important to be supportive and engaged with your spouse.
How much do I give at a wedding?
The average wedding gift amount hovers right around $100, which is a great place to start, and you can increase or decrease that based on how close you are. If you’re very close or related to the couple (and have the wiggle room in your budget), you may choose to spend more—about $150 per guest (or $200 from a couple).
How do you write a congratulations message?
General Congratulations Messages and Words of Congratulation
- “Congratulations to you, and wishing you even more success in the future.”
- “I couldn’t be happier for you, or more proud. …
- “When everyone else said it couldn’t be done, you showed the opposite to be true. …
- “Enjoy the success you have worked so hard to achieve.
What is a good wedding message?
“May today mark the first of the rest of your life, filled with love and fellowship.” “Here’s to a long, happy life with the one you love. Wishing you the best.” “Wishing you happiness, love, and joy on your wedding day.”
How do you congratulate a newly engaged couple?
- May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
- May your love for each other only strengthen as time goes by.
- May your love shine brighter and your companionship grow richer with each passing day.
- May you both be blessed with lifelong happiness.