What do you write in a wedding card example?
- Best wishes!
- We’re/I’m so happy for you!
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness.
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
- Wishing you the best today and always.
- So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Wishing you fulfillment of every dream!
What should a bridesmaid write in a wedding card?
From a bridesmaid
- ‘I couldn’t be more honoured to be a part of this special day. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. ‘
- I’m so thrilled to share this wonderful day with you both. May the happiness you feel today last a lifetime. ‘
Do you write Mr and Mrs on a wedding card?
Formal or Informal
For a formal wedding, should address the card with the couple’s married names. Not all brides change their last names, so do not assume “Mr. and Mrs. Jane Doe” is correct.
What do you say to the bride and groom?
You can stick with for elegant and traditional wording, like “Warmest congratulations to the bride and groom,” or “Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love.” Alternatively, you can go for more casual vibes, like, “So happy for you!” or “Best wishes!”
How much money do I put in a wedding card?
An easy rule of thumb is to stay within the average range of $75 to $200, but you can adjust the exact amount based on your personal finances, as well as your relationship with the couple.
How do you address a wedding card to the bride and groom?
Addressing the Card
If you are mailing the card before the wedding, send it to the bride or groom–or both of them, if they live together. Include both names on the envelope, and use the bride’s maiden name. If you bring the card to the reception, you can write “Mr. and Mrs.
How much do I give at a wedding?
The average wedding gift amount hovers right around $100, which is a great place to start, and you can increase or decrease that based on how close you are. If you’re very close or related to the couple (and have the wiggle room in your budget), you may choose to spend more—about $150 per guest (or $200 from a couple).
Do you say congratulations for a wedding?
“Congratulations” is often the basic message people want to express when they sign a wedding card. It’s like a supportive pat on the back, and it’s easy to say even when you’ve never met one half of the marrying couple.