What is the significance of a 40 year anniversary?
The 40th Wedding Anniversary is called the Ruby Anniversary. It is represented by the gemstone and color of the Ruby. The Ruby represents an internal flame and could be considered a representation of the inner flame of a strong marriage that has lasted 40 years and still burning.
Is 40 years a big anniversary?
40 years of marriage is a real landmark. To celebrate one of the biggest wedding anniversary milestones, you need to give a gift inspired by one of the most precious stones – the ruby.
What is a good 40th anniversary gift?
Traditional and modern gifts for this wedding anniversary are ruby, a guideline that makes picking out something special a little bit easier. Opt for a special piece of ruby jewelry, cufflinks, or even something with a “ruby” hue like a cozy blanket or an elegant pen.
What do you write in a 40th wedding anniversary card?
- “Happy [40th] anniversary to one of the greatest couples we know! …
- “You two are truly an inspiration.”
- “A big anniversary to celebrate a big, big love.”
- “Wow. …
- “Remember, the first  years are the hardest.”
- “A lasting love like yours is the world’s most beautiful thing.”