How do you compliment a wedding photo?
Thank you so much for your amazing work! The photos look incredible! Thank you so much, they are everything that we ever wanted and more. Thank you so much for everything!
How do you appreciate someone’s wedding?
Here are some other ways to say it:
- “We really appreciate…”;
- “[Brett] and I are so grateful for…”;
- “Your wedding gift means so much to us”;
- “We’re deeply thankful for…”
- “You really blessed us [by coming to the wedding/with your wonderful gift]”
- “Wow! …
- “It really warmed our hearts when we [opened the wedding photo book]”;
What is a Vintage wedding?
A vintage wedding offers bridal couples a wedding celebration that remembers of past decades. The decades of a vintage wedding run from 1920 to 1970. Thus, the motto “vintage wedding” is a theme for every bride and groom and allows an extraordinary and unique wedding that leaves plenty of room for interpretation.
Do you need a wedding theme?
The best weddings are personal and include things important to the couple. One of the better ways to make a wedding and reception more personal is to have a wedding theme. Wedding colors are a start but do little to personalize the wedding. …