What do you say to newly married couple?
Formal Wedding Wishes
- “May the years ahead be filled with love and joy.”
- “May your love grow stronger each and every passing year.”
- “Thank you for letting us share in your special day. …
- “Here’s to a lifetime full of happiness and love.”
- “Wishing you well as you embark on this next chapter of life.
What to say at the beginning of a wedding?
Generic. Dear friends and family of the Bride and Groom, we welcome and thank you for being part of this important occasion. We are gathered together on this day to witness and celebrate the marriage of Name Of Bride and Name Of Groom. Every one of us has a deep desire to love and to be loved.
How do you introduce the bride and groom with different last names?
That said, if you would prefer to make it crystal clear that your last name is not changing, these same introductions could be used with both people’s full names instead of just their first, i.e. “John Doe and Jane Smith.” Consider: “For the first time as a married couple, John Doe and Jane Smith!” or “Now introducing …
How do you compliment a couple?
For A Couple’s Vacation Snaps:
- “You two were mermaid for each other.”
- “I love seaing you two together.”
- “You two are a romance novel and travel pamphlet all rolled into one.”
- “Oh, the places you two will go and take the cutest pics at.”
- “I love that you’ve found your perfect travel partner.”
What is a good last song for a wedding?
25 Perfect Wedding Last Dance Songs to Get Everyone Dancing
- Come on Eileen – Dexy’s Midnight Runners.
- All You Need is Love – The Beatles.
- 3. ( …
- One Love – Bob Marley.
- Don’t Stop Believing – Journey.
- Hey Jude – The Beatles. …
- What a Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong.
- Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen.
Can a bride keep her maiden name?
Whether a woman keeps her name or uses her partner’s after marriage is a matter of personal preference, and today there are no legal issues with doing either.