What do you say at your friend’s wedding?
Congratulations on one of the most special days of your life! Best of luck for a happy and prosperous marriage to two people who truly deserve each other. Wishing you both all the joy and happiness for your wedding ceremony and for a super happy conjugal life afterward! Congratulations to some of my favorite people.
What do you say to someone newly married?
- Best wishes!
- We’re/I’m so happy for you!
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness.
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
- Wishing you the best today and always.
- So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Wishing you fulfillment of every dream!
Do you say congratulations for a wedding?
“Congratulations” is often the basic message people want to express when they sign a wedding card. It’s like a supportive pat on the back, and it’s easy to say even when you’ve never met one half of the marrying couple.
How do you end a speech at a wedding?
How to End a Maid of Honor Speech
- Please raise your glasses in honor of Bride and Groom.
- Join me in honoring the marriage of Bride and Groom!
- With love and happiness, here’s to you, Bride and Groom!
- Cheers to the happy newlyweds! …
- Let us toast the happiness of Bride with her new husband, Groom!
What do you say to your best friend on her engagement?
Congratulations on your engagement! I am so happy to call both of you my friends, and I can’t wait to celebrate with you. May you bring each other as much happiness as your friendship has brought to my life—and more! Congratulations to a wonderful friend on his/her new fiance.
What do you say to the bride and groom?
You can stick with for elegant and traditional wording, like “Warmest congratulations to the bride and groom,” or “Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love.” Alternatively, you can go for more casual vibes, like, “So happy for you!” or “Best wishes!”
How do you write a congratulations message?
General Congratulations Messages and Words of Congratulation
- “Congratulations to you, and wishing you even more success in the future.”
- “I couldn’t be happier for you, or more proud. …
- “When everyone else said it couldn’t be done, you showed the opposite to be true. …
- “Enjoy the success you have worked so hard to achieve.