What should I serve at a 2pm bridal shower?
Assorted Finger Foods
Small finger sandwiches filled with chicken salad, tuna salad or turkey and cheese are also light and delicious choices for the midday event. Avoiding greasy foods during the occasion is best to avoid damaging gifts or other wedding-related gear.
What do I serve at a 1pm baby shower?
At this time of day, a menu might include:
- Fruit salad.
- Vegetable tray with dip.
- Mini sandwiches or hot hors d’œuvres.
- Cake or dessert.
What kind of food is served at a bridal shower?
What kind of food do you serve at a shower?
- Stuffed Mushrooms | NoBiggie.
- Asparagus & Prosciutto Bites | Chefs Pencil.
- Mexican Seven Layer Dip | NoBiggie.
- Mini Cubano Sandwich Skewers | Bite Sized Kitchen.
- Peach Caprese Salad | NoBiggie.
- Blackened Shrimp Avocado Cucumber Bites | Closet Cooking.
- Classic Deviled Eggs | NoBiggie.
Do you serve cake at a bridal shower?
Like weddings, bridal showers often include cake. But because they’re not weddings, don’t feel the need to offer something big day-ready, like a traditional white confection. … If you want, you can supplement a cake (or a bunch of mini cakes) with other treats by assembling a full-blown dessert table.
Do you eat first at a baby shower?
Baby Shower Overview
As guests arrive, they are offered food and drinks and they mingle. … As a host, your day might start with preparing the food to be served at the shower. You should try to prepare as much as you can before the shower to avoid the stress of trying to get everything done before your guests arrive.
What do you serve at a late afternoon baby shower?
Food to Serve for an Afternoon Baby Shower
- Light Snacks. Cheese and crackers platter. Light snacks should include a variety of foods that are easy for guests to consume. …
- Heavy Snacks or Light Meals. Sandwich platter. …
- Beverages. Iced tea. …
- Dessert. Cupcakes.